Welcome to B G P Publishing
Let our compass lead you to your dreams!
NEW LOOKING COMING SOON . . . .
Check out the new spine tingling thriller
by Christine James.
Get your manuscripts ready ladies and gents! The time has finally arrived!
At BGP the sky is the limit. We accept all genres with the exception of non-fiction. Below are a few rules for submitting.
1. The manuscript must be original and the author's sole work.
2. The manuscript must be previously/currently unpublished. (E-book, self-publish, etc.)
3. We only accept manuscripts that are complete and polished. Please no works in progress.
4. We will accept manuscripts that have been submitted to other publishers. However, we do ask that you are up front with us, stating that you have also submitted elsewhere.
5. Please, no short stories at this time. All manuscripts must be full length. This means between 40,000 to 90,000 words.
6. No Books of poetry
In order submit your manuscript please follow guidelines below.
- In the subject line of your email please include "submission/name of your work"
- In the body of the email please include:
- Your summary should include:
Paranormal Romance, Contemporary, Thriller, Christian, Erotica. etc. Is it a Young Adult (YA) New Adult (NA)? You get the gist.
2. Word count.
- A sample of your manuscript.
For convenience we currently only accept digital copies.
- When submitting your sample please submit the FIRST two chapters. Please also include the most exciting portion of your work, not to exceed 1000 words (minimum 500). We require both of these to get the best understanding of your submissions.
- When submitting the sample, send as an attachment and not in the body of the email.
- As long as we can read it, then you can submit. Formatting is not an issue. We do ask that you send the file as a .doc or Word compatible file.
***Also note that while query letters are not required, they are helpful.***
Once your submission is complete, our team will review your manuscript to determine if you are the right fit for BGP.
We appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, but due to the overflow of submissions we ask that you please allow no less that four weeks for a response. While we cannot guarantee feedback, we will do the best we can.
Please send all submissions to:
If you have questions before submitting, feel free to email us [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your interest,
Are you an author? Are you with another house or independently published? Well we want to help you market. We would love for you to take over our Instagram page for a whole week. Postabout your life, your books, whatever you want. You will also be featured for a week on our website! There are no costs, gimmicks or hidden fees. We just want to show our support to other authors. To get signed up, just email us at
[email protected] Schedule your takeover today!
Project 50/50is here
- About 1 percent of the world population has autism spectrum disorder. (CDC, 2014)
- Prevalence in the United States is estimated at 1 in 68 births. (CDC, 2014)
- More than 3.5 million Americans live with an autism spectrum disorder. (Buescher et al., 2014)
- Prevalence of autism in U.S. children increased by 119.4 percent from 2000 (1 in 150) to 2010 (1 in 68). (CDC, 2014)
- Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disability. (CDC, 2008)
- Prevalence has increased by 6-15 percent each year from 2002 to 2010. (Based on biennial numbers from the CDC)
- Autism services cost U.S. citizens $236-262 billion annually. (Buescher et al., 2014)
- A majority of costs in the U.S. are in adult services – $175-196 billion, compared to $61-66 billion for children. (Buescher et al., 2014)
The numbers are staggering and sometimes people with Autism Spectrum Disorder
(ASD) do not get a voice. The do not get heard. They are looked at as different. They are looked at as less. We want to give them a voice, and we want to show the world that they are not different and they are not less, but equal. Unique!
NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!! What is Project 50/50?
At BGP Publishing we believe everyone walks to the beat of their own drum, and that is amazing. Here, we embrace uniqueness with open arms. We want to spread the love and help make America, and the world in general, more aware of an issue that is becoming more and more common.
We decided to start Project 50/50 for that very reason.
NO, NOT DIFFERENT, UNIQUE.
Being different isn’t always perceived in a positive light. We choose to say unique. However, society tends to see these people, children, men and women as lacking. They are not lacking. They are not less. They are not “different.” They ARE UNIQUE, and Project 50/50 is going to make sure the world knows that just because people with ASD are special in their own way they are not less, nor should they be treated as such. They should be treated as equals.
Imagine if you were treated less just because you were left-handed. Sure, you could learn how to do things right-handed, but it would always feel off. What if you had blue eyes and you were treated as less because of it? It’s not something you have control over. You were born this way. This is what Project 50/50 is all about. Spreading equality, understanding and acceptance in uniqueness.
Just because someone is classified with ASD does not mean they are not productive members of society. In fact, there are people that make millions of dollars a year who have been classified with some sort of ASD.
So just what is Project 50/50?
Well, BGP Publishing is opening up submissions from January-April. NOPE, you don’t have to write a book. What we are looking for are candidates from all 50 states to represent the different styles, shapes and sizes of ASD. It doesn’t matter how old or young they are, we want to see them all!
After the costs of printing and production, BGP Publishing will donate 100% of all proceeds to Autism Research foundations.
- All submissions must be sent in by legal parent, guardian and/or caretaker.
- Send submissions via e-mail only:
- 1 picture. (please note that the photographs will not be altered in any way shape or form, except to fit the page if necessary)
- A brief biography of no more than 500 words. What makes them special, their likes, their hobbies, how are they unique?
- First name (or preferred nickname), age and State. (Please do not send exact city/town or last name.)
- All pictures submitted must be in .jpeg format.
- All bios need to be submitted in .doc format.
By submitting the above requirements you agree to allow BGP Publishing the use of both photo and biography for possible publication. If the photo submitted is chosen for publication, you (parent and/or guardian) will be required to sign a release for BGP Publishing to use the image and/or text in any capacity necessary for Project 50/50. As well as a legal agreement.
By submitting photo/biography you confirm that you are the legal parent/guardian/caretaker of the subject in question. If fraudulence is discovered, the photo will be disqualified.
Due to multiple submissions, participants will only be notified if they have been selected by BGP Publishing. If a participant is not chosen, the picture and file will be destroyed. BGP will not retain any photos.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team at
[email protected] *please put in the subject line Project 50/50.
ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO: [email protected] . Please put Project 50/50 in the subject line so it can take top priority!
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing those beautiful ASD faces.